Medan Area University Chancellor opened the web seminar activity through the Microsoft Teams Meeting application service organized by the National Sharia Economics and Finance Committee (KNEKS), Islamic Economics Association (IAEI) and Medan Area University (UMA) with the theme “The Impact of Covid -19 on Global Industry “on Tuesday, April 28, 2020.
The moderators on the Web Seminar are Lecturers from the University of Medan Area Dr. Ahmad Rafiqi conveyed this activity to share information regarding industrial halal during the covid pandemic 19. Further Dr. Ahmad Rafiqi said that the webinar was attended by 163 participants who had registered at the link provided.
Adapun sebagai pembuka acara yaitu :
- Afdhal Aliasar, Director of Islamic Ekonomy and Halal Industry Development, KNEKS.
- Prof. Dr. Dadan Ramdan, M.Eng, M.Sc, Rector of Medan Area University, UMA.
- Prof. Raditya Sukmana, Head of Scientific research Unit, IAEI.
And the speakers present were:
- Prof. Laurent Marliere, President & CEO ISFIN (Emerging Markets Advisors).
- Prof. Irwandi Jaswir, INHART, International Islamic University Malaysia.
- Rafiuddin Shikoh, CEO & Managing Director, Dinar Standard.
- Prof. Jonathan Wilson, Halal Branding Expert, UK (Recorded Video).
Each speaker present expressed efforts, handling information related to industrial halalness during the covid pandemic 19.