Medan Area University Chancellor participated in online seminar activities through the Zoom Cloud Meeting application service organized by GreenMetric UI with the theme “Sustainable Campuses and Food Resilient during Covid-19 Pandemic” on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Prof. Riri Fitri Sari MS MM as UI UI’s GreenMetric committee chairman said this activity was to share experiences in handling Green Campus on each campus and encouraging each other as UI GreenMetric Indonesia’s participants during the Covid-19 pandemic. Furthermore Prof. Riri Fitri Sari said that the webinar was attended by 220 participants from 95 universities who had registered.
The speakers who attended were:
- Susi Agustina Wilujeng ST, MT, Head of the Smart Eco Campus Development Unit, Sepuluh November Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Eva Anggraini, S.Pi., M.Sc., Director of Scientific and Strategic Information Publications, IPB University.
- Dr. Jamhari, SP, MP, Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Gadjah Mada University.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Amin Retnoningsih, M.Sc, Head of Conservation Development unit, Semarang State University.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Purwanto, DEA, Head of Planning and Development Agency, Diponegoro University
- Dr. Suryanto, SE, M.Sc., Head of the Center for Environmental Research, Sebelas Maret University
- Diana Sari, SE, M.Mgt., Ph.D, Director of Innovation and Corporation, Padjadjaran University
Each speaker who attended presented the efforts, handling and achievements and the role of each University in overcoming food security problems during the Covid-19 pandemic