Medan Area University Chancellor participated in online seminar activities through the Zoom Cloud Meeting application service organized by GreenMetric UI with the theme “Sustainable Campuses and Food Resilient during Covid-19 Pandemic” on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Prof. Riri Fitri Sari MS MM as UI UI’s GreenMetric committee chairman said this activity was to share experiences in handling Green Campus on each campus and encourage each other as UI GreenMetric Indonesia’s participants during the Covid-19 pandemic. Furthermore Prof. Riri Fitri Sari said that the webinar was attended by 220 participants from 95 universities who had registered.
The speakers who attended were:
- Susi Agustina Wilujeng S.T., M.T, Head of the Smart Eco Campus Development Unit, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember.
- Dr. Eva Anggraini, S.Pi., M.Si., Director of Scientific and Strategic Information Publications, IPB University.
- Dr. Jamhari, S.P., M.P., Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Amin Retnoningsih, M.Si, Head of Conservation Development unit, Universitas Negeri Semarang.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Purwanto, DEA, Head of Planning and Development Agency, Universitas Diponegoro
- Dr. Suryanto, S.E., M.Si., Head of the Center for Environmental Research, Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Diana Sari, S.E., M.Mgt., Ph.D, Director of Innovation and Corporation, Universitas Padjadjaran
Setiap pembicara yang hadir menyampaikan upaya, penanganan serta capaian dan peran setiap Universitas dalam mengatasi masalah ketahanan pangan selama pandemic Covid-19